BARNFIND

Brook Farm. The Home of Horsepower

“Ex-works” 593CPC , Chassis number BE232

Registration number 593CPC –Chassis number BE232 –saw significant racing in history between 1957 and 1962. Initially a works car then stored in a barn for 45 years having covered a total of 25,000 miles, she was respectfully restored between 2013 –2015 and has recently raced at Le Mans Classic.

The car was originally registered to AC Cars on 3rdJanuary 1957 and fitted with a special lightweight body and is thought to have been used as a development car by AC before being sold to the first owner on 4thJanuary 1958

Mr Victor Charles Yates was the fourth owner, he bought the car on 18thAugust 1965 and kept it for 47 years

BE232 was campaigned heavily between 1957 and 1962 at most of the UK’s prestigious Hill Climbs, Sprints and race circuits.

More recently BE232 raced at Le Mans Classic and the Goodwood Revival meetings.

AC Ace Bristol chassis BE 232 stored in the barn in Walsall England
for over forty years along with AC Greyhound and AC Aceca