“Ex-works” 593CPC , Chassis number BE232
- Registration number 593CPC –Chassis number BE232 –saw significant racing in history between 1957 and 1962. Initially a works car then stored in a barn for 45 years having covered a total of 25,000 miles, she was respectfully restored between 2013 –2015 and has recently raced at Le Mans Classic and Goodwood Revival 2016.
- The car was originally registered to AC Cars on 3rdJanuary 1957 and fitted with a special lightweight body and is thought to have been used as a development car by AC before being sold to the first owner on 4th January 1958.
- Mr Victor Charles Yates was the fourth owner, he bought the car on 18thAugust 1965 and kept it for 47 years.
- BE232 was campaigned heavily between 1957 and 1962 at most of the UK’s prestigious Hill Climbs, Sprints and race circuits including Silverstone, Oulton Park, Goodwood, Prescott and Chateau Impney, recording many outright wins and fastest laps.
- Competed at Le Mans Classic 2016 finishing third in class.
- Goodwood Revival 2016 –first Ace home in the LavantCup.
- Castle Combe Autumn Classic 2016 –Class Win in FISCAR race.
593 CPC at Chateau Impney Hill Climb